Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why i get acne after my period

« ...Acne scarring is an unfortunate reality for many people who have had acne for a while and have finally been able to get rid of it, but found out that some nasty, permanent scars are left in place of the acne!...
...Many over-the-counter acne medicines on the market are designed to treat acne. Some are formulated for specific purposes, while others are meant to treat acne's general symptoms....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...And I did find something that works very well. By making simple changes to my diet I managed to get rid of my severe acne. One of the foods I started to avoid was vegetable oil. The reason this helps a lot of is because vegetable oil causes hormonal imbalance, and this results in acne......»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: home acne remedies, natural acne fighting ingredients, homemade acne remedies

No comments: