Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to remove acne

« ...Choose foundation that is non-comedogenic. Comedogenic makeup will cause your pores to become clogged. As you wear your makeup, most of it is gone by the end of the day. This is due to your hands touching your face but is also due to it settling into your pores. Choosing non-comedic foundation or non-acnegenic foundation will help your pores to not become as clogged....
...I know how you feel, trust me. I wouldn't take my shirt off for years to show off the healthy body I worked on because the acne made me feel worse on my arms and back....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Oregon Grape and Goldenseal - Both of these herbs contain berberine, which is a potent anti-bacterial agent and may help rid the skin of bacteria related to acne. Both of these herbs work to improve digestion and liver function, helping the body dispose of toxins....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: what pills help clear up acne, tea tree moisturizer for acne, natural remedies of getting acne scars away

No comments: