Monday, June 2, 2008

Free techniques to getting rid of acne and holistic remedies for acne

Acne is something over 95% of us will always experience in our lives at one point or another. I've stated this on numerous occasions because it's not something you shouldn't be ashamed of.
Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne.
Acne, also known as Acne Vulgaris, is simply put- an inflammatory disease of the skin. Acne shows itself in the form of pimples, zits or spots. It is often caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units. The pilosebaceous units refer to the skin which consists of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. "Acne" derives from the Greek words "acme" (which means skin erruption) and "bacne" or "backne". The latter terms are often used to refer to the form of acne found on one's back.
distributoredet.blogspot.com
tags: best acne solution products, acne pills and birth control pills, hormonal acne natural treatment

No comments: